We pride ourselves on the appearance of our school and this includes the expectation of school uniform.
There is plenty of choice within our uniform code for children to celebrate their individuality.
Girls can chose from
- Skirts or pinefore – grey or ‘school tartan’
- Trousers or shorts – black or grey
- Summer dresses – green or purple gingham
Boys can chose from:
- Trousers or shorts – grey or back
- Polo shirts – white, purple or jade (with or without embroidered school badge)
- School sweatshirt – jade or purple with embroidered school badhe
- White t shirt and black shorts
- Purple hoodie – embroidered with school badge
- Jogging bottoms – black or grey
- Suitable outdoor trainers and black pumps for inside.
Every child has a named school PE bag which should be brought to school every Monday and taken home for washing every Friday. Please ensure PE kit is labelled with your child’s name. Replacement PE bags can be purchased from the school office. Children from Y1-Y6 need black shorts, white T shirt and pumps/trainers. You might like to send them with dark coloured jogging bottoms and a school purple sports hoodie when the weather gets colder. Your child will be able to tell you whether they are planning inside or outside PE this term. We do not have the space to store large unwieldy bags and ask that children do not bring them into school—school book bags can be purchased for home learning/reading books. Jewellery including hooped earrings are not permitted. Pierced earrings should be removed for PE.
- Water bottles cost £2.00
- Book bags cost £9.
- Replacement PE Bags £5.50
The above can be ordered by making a payment on Parent Pay via uniform service.
Please note that we do not encourage children to wear brightly coloured trainers and shoes with flashing lights as these can be a great distraction in school!
School uniform can be ordered through school using the attached order form or direct from our approved supplier:
15-17 Sackville Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 2PB. Tel: 01756 791688
You can e mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our preferred method of payment is via ParentPay.(school uniform service)