The club is managed by the Governors of Sutton in Craven Community Primary School.
Please see our leaflet attached below for more information.
Our club administrator, Mrs Wallace, is available in school to answer queries Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 3.30 pm, either in person, by phone (01535 633064) or by email (email@example.com).
Booking a place
Places are available to book on a half-termly basis via our online booking system. Places can be booked up to 24 hours before the session start time. Children cannot be added to registers after the registers have closed.
Parents and carers should visit www.wherelearnersgrow.co.uk and register as a user. To do this, you need to submit your details by clicking on the ‘Register’ tab on the black bar above ‘Sutton in Craven CP School’. Once you have submitted your details, we recommend that you add your children by clicking on the ‘Add Child’ tab under the ‘My Children’ heading on the right hand side of the page. You should then complete and return the central pages of the information leaflet, which can be printed from the link below or collected from the main entrance of school - we must be in receipt of these before your account can be verified. Please ensure these detail are kept up to date.
Once your account has been verified, you can place your booking by clicking on the ‘Activities’ tab and following the step-by-step instructions through to checkout.
IMPORTANT — It is crucial that you check your booking carefully before you proceed to checkout. You can amend your booking up until you checkout, however, once you have checked-out, no changes or cancellations can be made. Please note; we are unable to cancel or amend existing bookings. Sessions booked in error will not be refunded.
Please be reminded of the following safeguarding rules, and help us to keep your children safe by following them at all times
- Responsibility for your child remains with you until the Early Bird’s register has been signed by a responsible person (this includes older siblings aged Year 7 and upwards).
- Children in Year 6 may sign themselves, but not younger siblings, in to the club only if we are in receipt of a signed consent form from a parent/carer.
- On collection, children from Reception Class to Year 5 must be signed-out by an previously authorised person (this includes older siblings aged Year 7 and upwards).
- If for any reason, a pre-booked session is no longer required; your child must be collected and signed-out from the club and not collected from the class collection point.
- If your child is going to be collected by person who is not on your written authorised list , you must contact the school office by no later than 3.15 pm that same day
- Parents should make all persons dropping off and/or collecting their child aware of these rules.
- Children in Year 6 may sign themselves, but not younger siblings, out of the club if we are in receipt of a signed consent form from a parent/carer confirming the time which they may leave.